There is nothing more refreshing than sweet ripe watermelon on a hot summers day. Enjoy this juice over ice as a cool afternoon drink or add your choice of vodka or white rum to create one of your new favourite cocktails.
Fresh Watermelon and Mint Juice
Author: Chelsea Shine
- 1 small-medium fresh ripe watermelon
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, firmly packed
- To serve:
- Fresh mints leaves
- Ice cubes
- Remove the skin from the watermelon and dice into rough cubes.
- Put in a blender along with the mint leaves and blend until smooth.
- Pour though a sieve to remove lumps.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes and fresh mint leaves.