Baked in the oven with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of paprika these chips deliver the crispness and flavour of potato chips without the guilt.
Lemon & Paprika Kale Chips
Author: Chelsea Shine
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ a lemon
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven at 170 degrees and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Rinse and thoroughly dry the kale. Tear or cut the leaves off the stem into bite sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the olive oil, juice of the lemon, paprika and salt then pour over the kale.
- Toss the kale with your hands making sure that all pieces are completely covered with the oil mixture.
- Place on the oven tray in a single layer and bake the chips are crispy and the edges are just starting to brown, about 10-15 minutes, keeping an eye on them as they are easy to burn.
- These are best eaten just after making or they can last a few days in an airtight container.