This healthy slaw is light, refreshing and quick to throw together. The recipe serves two people as a main, just add your favourite protein or 6 people as a side dish.
Author: Chelsea Shine
Serves: 6 as a side dish or 2 as a main with your choice of protein
- 1½ tbsp coconut yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 bulb of fennel with fronds
- 8 large stems of curly kale
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Finely slice the celery and bulb of fennel and pick a small handful of fronds from the fennel stem.
- Remove the hard stalks from the kale and discard then finely slice the leaves.
- Add the sliced vegetables, pumpkin and sunflower seeds and dressing in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Serve as a side or as a main with your choice of protein.