Well hello beautiful dark chocolatey peanut buttery raspberry goodness! It’s about time we met.
Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Peanut Butter Cups
Author: Chelsea Shine
- 120g quality dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 12 tsp peanut butter
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 160g quality dark chocolate
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp crushed freeze dried raspberries, to garnish (optional)
- 1 tsp chopped peanuts, to garnish (optional)
- You will need a regular 12 hole muffin tin.
- Melt the first quantity of chocolate and coconut oil and spoon evenly into the 12 muffin rounds. Tap the tin gently on the bench a few times to remove air bubbles. Place in the freezer for 10mins or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Next place a teaspoon of peanut butter on each chocolate and smooth it down leaving a small gap around the edge between the peanut butter and the tin.
- Place the raspberries, coconut and coconut oil in a food processer and pulse until well combined. Place a teaspoon of the raspberry mixture on top of the peanut butter layer and smooth down again leaving a small gap around the edge.
- Melt the second quality of chocolate and coconut oil and spoon on top of the raspberry layer and completely cover it. Tap the tin on the bench a few times to remove the air bubbles and smooth down further with a spoon if there are any gaps.
- Sprinkle with the freeze dried raspberries and peanuts. Lightly press these into the chocolate so they set into it.
- Place in the freezer for at least an hour to harden. This will make it easier to get out of the tin and less likely to crack while doing so.
- Using a small knife pop the chocolate cups out of the moulds and store in the fridge (if they last that long!).