A colourful and healthy Asian style coleslaw full of veggies and fresh herbs topped with a peanut-lime dressing. This slaw is a great side to pair with any meat at a summer BBQ.
Asian Slaw with Peanut-Lime Dressing
Author: Chelsea Shine
- ¼ of a purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2 tsp smooth peanut butter
- 3 tsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp water
- Juice of 1 lime
- Place the cabbage, capsicum, carrot, mint leaves, coriander leaves and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- For the dressing combine the peanut butter, oil, sweet chilli sauce, water and lime juice in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss to combine and serve.